Pageviews

Thursday 4 November 2010

Gimp, the best Ubuntu software.

I'll be honest. There's not much you can't do in Photoshop that GIMP can't do, if not better.
I always saw GIMP as a means to use just because its free. But when I actually started using this.. I realised GIMP is actually better than Photoshop itself. I don't know if its the layout or in general just very helpful for novice users, but it gives off a good vibe and using it is easy. To put it this way, if I were running Xp, and if I had a licensed copy of Adobe PS, I would still download GIMP.

I just wish they'd do the same with AutoCAD.

Thanks,
             Harry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some contrevesy on my thread started on ubuntuforums.org This is written after that thread, and I have used GIMP and decided its the one for me, so stop questioning me.

Thanks,
Harry.